Photograph by obstinated
Our favorite. They just look fantastic.
- Printed directly onto a thin but rigid sheet of high-quality aluminum.
- Unframed. Metal prints need no framing and look great on the wall as they are.
- Ready-to-hang. Gatorboard block backing floats the artwork 0.75" off the wall.
The best looking "poster" you've ever seen.
- Kodak Endura Professional Lustre Paper.
- Thin 2mm styrene backing keeps your print rigid and durable to show better and last longer.
- Stick-on plastic hangers come unattached so you can hang it however you like.
Fine Art Giclée Print
If you can't resist that cotton base look and texture. Meant to be taken to your favorite frame shop.
- Archival ink Giclée print from a high-resolution large format inkjet printer.
- Epson Hot Press Bright paper. Acid-free with a smooth 100% cotton base.
Classically beautiful framed artwork.
Simple and timeless black or white frame. Gets the job done elegantly. Always.
- High-quality wood frame. 1.125" wide on each side and 0.75" deep.
- Kodak Endura Professional Lustre Paper under protective acrylic.
- Optional white mat (reduces the image size - see table below).
- Ready-to-hang with pre-attached wire on back.
|Frame Size||Image Size With Mat|